Just Another.....Knit!

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sneak Preview...... I love being able to purchase yarn without leaving the house or searching the internet. Thank you, Jackie! On the top row....Schaefer "Anne." I'm calling the one on the left, for Joan, "Jezebel" and the one on the right, for Gregg, "Jewel of the Nile." The Seacoast yarn is "Kelp."
Since I don't know how to disable the flash...it is hard to see the pattern or the yarn for that matter. But...this will eventually be a baby blanket. Not sure I'm crazy about it. Any Opinions???

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger Jany said…

    Look at all of the buttons on the camera--see if there is a lightning bolt symbol--push it/choose it and see if you get a choice of "disable" or something like that--I just learned how to disable mine--it makes a huge difference when you are trying to photograph yarn for some reason. From what I see I love the blankie--would like to see a better photo! It is 1:42 a.m. and I better get going.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home