Just Another.....Knit!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A Very Busy Day............


Susan's Spinning Bunny Alpaca/Merino/Silk in the "Clematis" colorway. Lovely to spin!



The baby blanket has been set aside. It is just too boring to knit. The gameplan is to figure out how many rows/day I will need to knit to have it finished by September, for a different baby. Hopefully, it will be less painful to knit that way! I can happily knit 2 rows/day! Instead, the baby born June 11, Brogan, will receive the Debbie Bliss sweater (still buttonless) and this Wonderful Wallaby. Of course, my gauge is off but I like the fabric so...this will fit the baby at some point in his life. It is neither a size 2 nor a size 4. The other problem - it has a lot more pink in it. Sigh....I probably should just go buy something but the mom requested more sweaters....a really big sigh......

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home