Just Another.....Knit!

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Easy to Love......

Design: Fine Cabled Mitts
Designer: Anne, Knitspots
Yarn: Autumn House Farm "Alpacita" in the Colius and Skye Sea Garden Colorways

Unable to deal with the angst that is "Kilcar," I opted to start a pair of fingerless mitts for Joan. The Autumn House yarn is perfection. I love knitting every stitch. It is soft and cushy and I even got gauge! Thank you, Janice!

They are also giving me an opportunity to check out my new Swallow Needles. I love them! Thank you, Jackie! They are flexible but not as flexible as the Bryspun and feel very nice in the hand. (And...I haven't snapped one yet!)

So far....this has been a very fun knit...which is apparently exactly what I need!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 7:15 AM, Blogger Marie said…

    I want to touch that mitt! It looks so, so soft.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home