Just Another.....Knit!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Game Plan......

In an effort to both satisfy my inclination to buy yarn for new projects and finish some old....here's the plan. I will attempt to alternate new projects with old projects.....sigh.....It still means I went shopping this morning....

After I finish Bee Fields (real close) I will:

Finish Kilrean....and knit fast so I don't run out of yarn....


Move on to Cobblestone for Bob....


Finish the Bliss baby sweater.....
Knit Cobblestone for Bobby (ordered the yarn this morning).....
Finish the baby blanket.....
Knit a Hemlock Ring Blanket (ordered the yarn this morning).....
Finish Bob's black vest....
Knit Kukka for Joanie for Christmas....(ordered the yarn this morning).....



This list does not include Bobby's gansey, his Philosopher's Wool sweater, or my Rowan cardigan....but it's a start!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home