Just Another.....Knit!

Friday, August 17, 2007

Caught Up.....


The final clue will be posted today. It has been an enjoyable knit and I am looking forward to finishing it! MS4 is already being planned for next summer/early fall!

I'm itching to start some new projects....

Bee Fields for one...

Cobblestone for another....but....

I am going to finish a few projects that have been languishing next to my knitting chair. The baby blanket (ugh!)....the baby sweater...sigh....and what to do about Joan's sweater coat! The pattern book indicates 9 balls of Donegal Chunky Tweed....the Debbie Bliss site indicates 13 balls - a half a sweater more yarn! Have not heard back from Knitting Fever...don't want to waste my time knitting if I already know I don't have enough yarn! Just disgusted.....

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 7:09 AM, Blogger Jany said…

    The Mystery is gorgeous, and I am so happy to know you are enjoying it--I looked online and found someone who has finished Clue 6--I don't understand what I am looking at! Have you figured it out??

     
  • At 7:19 AM, Blogger Marie said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 7:20 AM, Blogger Marie said…

    I really love that cobblestone sweater. Brooklyntweed really has a great sense of stylish simplicity. I find this sweater really shows the influence of EZ. What was the theme of the mystery shawl after all?

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Janette said…

    Swan Lake : )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home