Just Another.....Knit!

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Best Laid Plans.....


So close.....yet so far away.....

Sleeve knitting on Bobby’s gansey continues.....I plan on switching to Magic Loop for the remainder of the sleeve. It will go much quicker and be less painful. (My pointer is a mess!)



So.....I started a sock....."Narragansett Bay Socks" from “A Fine Fleece.” I just happened to have some targhee spun specifically for socks. I haven’t found much information on how targhee holds up.....but I am enjoying the knitting. (The socks will be for me to wear on spinning days.)


Cascade 220 Superwash

The yarn for the “Great American Afghan” should arrive on May 5th. I wasn’t going to start anything new.....sigh.....I love the color! I plan on knitting 3 squares/month so that it will be comfortably finished in time for Bob for Christmas. I’ll be combining my favorite squares from “The Great American Aran Afghan” and the “Great American Afghan.”

Let's see what causes this plan to go awry!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Jany said…

    I love the color too! It's a winner for the afghan- a neutral that is not boring.......and it won't be hard on the eyes which is so important for a gigantic project!

    (Is the beautiful but dark color a problem for the gansey?)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home