Just Another.....Knit!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Derailed.....


I have so many things I should be doing today......but instead.....bright and early....I decided to ply....I am crazy about this yarn and it is still wet! When I spoke with Bob, he asked what was on my agenda today. I replied, "I should be cleaning the living room and dining room....but I think I am going to ply my yarn." He laughed.

I now have ~720 yards of yarn with more fiber to spin. There is such a difference knitting with handspsun. I am so tempted to set ALL my projects aside and start Joan's shawl. No wait - already have one started. Never. Mind.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Jany said…

    I don't understand what you are talking about! I thought ply relates to twisting skinny yarns together to make a stronger yarn--how wouuld you do that?
    In any case, what beautiful colors!
    Also, apropos of nothing, I taught myself to do continental knitting.......(at least I think I did:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home