Just Another.....Knit!

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The Hottest State....

Heidi woke me up at 3:45. I made coffee....turned on O'Reilly and read my emails. At 5:00, I called Bobby to make sure he was up for school....and at 5:06....the power went out.



Since I couldn't put Ruffles out....she's blind...it was dark....I wouldn't be able to see to save her....while I was calling Progress Energy, she left me wonderful presents in the kitchen. It's fun mopping the floor at 5:20 a.m. Ah...the scent of PineSol in the morning...............



It was at that point I decided to have the Breakfast of Champions.....



and spin.....



Missy Sof was the only perfect person in the house.....Power was supposed to be restored at 8:00....it came on exactly 2 hours after it went out. I'm thinking rolling blackouts for power consumption.

I hate this state....and the heat...........

2 Comments:

  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger Marie said…

    I have the perfect solution to your power problems...move back to New York! It is so much more civilized here - fewer bugs, four seasons, MoMA, and a group of knitters in desperate need of your expertise. Just think of how much fun we would have!

     
  • At 4:01 AM, Blogger Jany said…

    Speechless. Can't get past that face. :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home