Just Another.....Knit!

Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Class.....

Patsy Z. is a fabulous spinning instructor and a pretty funny lady! (http://www.spinninguru.com/) Our class was called, "Color Options" and I had not a clue what we would be learning.



Patsy guided us through the importance of making samples....so there is no disappoinment in the final resulting yarn. I would like to think I will be a "thinking spinner" after attending her class.




I loved making the cabled yarn...the boucle....and even the faux boucle was pretty nifty.

It was a wonderful way to spend a Saturday....

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 7:18 AM, Blogger Jany said…

    Well that was a great thing to do! It really is nice to have a class and rethink the usual approach. But I have a question: does this mean you are going to start dyeing your roving, or is it about how you pull what is already dyed? I'm so happy to hear how much you enjoyed it. What's next?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home