Just Another.....Knit!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Sweater........

After a lot of agonizing, pinning and spritzing….I decided to wet block the sweater after all. My swatch blocked beautifully so I am hoping the sweater does as well!




I still have to knit the belt….and have one ball left to do it with. I can now safely assume that the Debbie Bliss site is correct when it listed the yarn requirements as 13 balls….because that is exactly what I will have used!

It’s a good thing I always order too much yarn!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger Marie said…

    Glad to see that everything worked out. the sweater is spectacular - what a gorgeous shade of green. Thanks for the link to fitted Knits errata, I ripped the sweater.

     
  • At 3:55 AM, Blogger Janette said…

    The sweater has "issues." The yarn had a few as well! As the pattern instructed, I knit the front panels shorter than the side panels but apparently not short enough. They hang down in points in the front....I'll have to hem them. The yarn is soft though and while not a fabulous sweater, it will at least feel nice!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home