Just Another.....Knit!

Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Knitting Machine......

Clockwise from lower left: "Knitting on the Road" - Spey Valley, "Knitting Vintage Socks" - Evening Stockings for a Young Lady, Basic Sock in Opal, Ladybug

After finishing 2 socks this week, that's how I feel.....like a machine.

Next up - Gregg's Christmas socks....in his favorite pattern from "Knitting Vintage Socks" - Gentleman's Sock in Lozenge Pattern.

Cobblestone knitting continues...one row/day on the sleeve....it will get my full attention once I have completed the socks.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:01 AM, Blogger Jany said…

    I love them so much!
    I love the shape, the pattern, the colors, your speed ;) and against all of my resolve to NEVER try sox agin you have inspired me and I ordered "Getting Started Knitting Socks." I might not have needed it if it was summertime and I was seeing Marie and Val often enough......now that I have Juli doing them......I figured I could give it another shot.
    I hope Joanie doesn't look at your blog--what a treat!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home