Just Another.....Knit!

Monday, November 19, 2007

Lovely and Amazing....



Immediately after knitting.....



Shaped.....I may not use any of the buttons in the photo....but it's a start.

The yarn is Baabajoes Woolpak...and while the colors are not really baby colors...Brogan, the recipient, will look fabulous I am sure. If I get a picture of him wearing it, I will post it.

What a fun knit! I am now addicted to the Baby Surprise Jacket. I think I will start stockpiling them in every weight yarn. Just too fun!

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger Jany said…

    Omygoodness--this is adorable! it does not look like the schematic (that looked like a crazy person drew it) I LOVE it......but it cannot be as easy as you say...you have only worked on it for three days! Maybe one day I could try it with only one color???

     
  • At 2:42 AM, Blogger Janette said…

    It is SIMPLE and fun!!!! I think fingering weight and variegated yarn would be great for a newborn...It is only 114 rows...total! You can absolutely knit it! I am addicted!!!

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger Jany said…

    By the way--I like the darkest button.....If you are not being traditional, then go all the way with it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home