Just Another.....Knit!

Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Mistake....



Jackie's niece recently gave birth to a teeny, tiny baby girl (3 lbs)....I immediately cast on another Baby Surprise Jacket using sock weight yarn. Unfortunately, when I was weaving in the ends of the pick up stitches, I must have pulled the yarn really, really hard and the surrounding stitches are funky. I. Am. Not. Happy.

I seamed the one shoulder and am conflicted about sewing the other.

If you blow up the picture, you might be able to see the funky part...lower, middle, right side....

I could weigh the remaining yarn and see if I have enough yarn to knit it over. Sigh...and that's the way I'm leaning.....So. Not. Happy.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger Jany said…

    Finish it. Block it. Deliver it. It is gorgeous.

     
  • At 5:51 AM, Blogger Janette said…

    I was leaning towards that way of thinking - basically, because it won't fit her in 2 weeks anyway! lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home