Just Another.....Knit!

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Catastrophe.....


What's wrong with this picture?????

Yesterday at knitting, I was helping a fellow knitter....my baby blanket was on my lap....I picked it up to start knitting....the needle came out in my hand. Sigh...

I love the Knitpicks Options needles, but not if they are going to break mid-stream. When I got home, I quickly transferred my current shawls in progress on to Inox Express and Addi Turbo needles....strictly as a precaution....but I will rest easier.

I could salvage the baby blanket....but....I'm not crazy about it anyway....so will choose a pattern that is quicker to knit and not as large.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 7:06 AM, Blogger Valerie Michelle said…

    Ouch...Valerie had a Boye needle snap during a project - the threaded part broke off of the needle and stayed in the cable. i just switched my shawl onto an Addi cable needle - I can't believe how light they are.

     
  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger Valerie Michelle said…

    yea that previous comment was from my mom...she didn't know that I was logged in and not her..lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home