Just Another.....Knit!

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Bigger is Better?

Three-Cornered Shawl in Clover Pattern
"Victorian Lace Today"



Unblocked, the shawl measured 72" X 34"....in a very relaxed state...no pulling or stretching.



Blocked - 82" X 50"....49" if I don't count the edging....



I didn't stretch it as much as I could have....love the width...am a little concerned about the length. Will it end at my knees?

I used 2.5 balls of Jaggerspun Zephyr in the copper colorway and size 5 needles. This was an extremely easy pattern aside from a few errors in Chart E. The only difficult part was casting on 624 stitches.

Would I knit it again? Absolutely!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 9:09 PM, Blogger Jany said…

    Pleeeeese....can I see it on you??? Or if you are shy - can Joanie model for you??? It is SPECTACULAR! I was really freaked out about the size scare the other day on that other blog... What do you think happened there??? The best part is that it made you HAPPY!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home